Tekin’s third generation motors are re-engineered from the ground up resulting in a smaller, lighter and faster sensored motor. On Road or Off, the new GEN3 handles the task in stride, delivering the smooth power across all RPMs that you’ve come to expect from a Tekin motor. Much more than a re-hash and new look, the GEN3 Redline Sensored Motor is now ready for any situation and able to create the speed you need to win.
The GEN3 21.5T, 17.5T and 13.5T are available in an RPM version as well as the standard versions. Designed for applications where higher RPM is more beneficial than torque, these motors are perfect for 1/12 and touring car racing classes.
The GEN3 modified group of motors are custom tuned with rotor sizes to give you the performance needed for your application. The 21.5T down to 8.5T group come standard with 12.5mm performance rotors and the 7.5T to 2.5T group are equipped with a 13mm rotor for that extra torque needed in modified racing.
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized End-bell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuild-able Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
- Standard and RPM versions
- 2S - All
- 3S - 10.5 and up
Weight: 158g / 5.6oz
Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 48.5mm / 1.909"
Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm / Rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"
- 12.3mm - 25.5T
- 12.5mm - 21.5T rpm*, 17.5T rpm, 13.5T rpm, 21.5T, 17.5T, 13.5T, 10.5T, 9.5T, 8.5T
- 13mm - 7.5T / 6.5T / 5.5T / 4.5T / 4T / 3.5T / 2.5T
Comes with: 6.5 Redline Gen3 Sensored Brushless Motor, Sensor Wire
Tekin 1/10 Redline 6.5 Gen3 Sensored Brushless Motor
- Brand: Tekin
- Product Code: TEKTT2712
- Availability: 1 Day