This is a pair of Prime SC Tires. Many indoor off-road race tracks have turned to carpet or pure clay style dirt in search of ultimate traction, eliminating the need for traditional treaded tires. Pro-Line's all new Prime tires are targeted directly at racers currently running full "slick" tires, saving them from having to grind treaded tires down while delivering improved performance.
Pro-Line's Prime tires feature unique grooves that add traction and stability when the track is freshly watered or when there is a slight layer of thin dust that would cause a traditional "slick" tire to spin. The raised treaded portion of the Prime tire has a distinctive rough surface texture similar to a ground "slick" tire and makes the Prime tire have the maximum performance right out of the package.
Don't settle for anything less than Prime Performance with Pro-Line's new Prime tire for Short Course Trucks!
- Unique Tire Grooves for Added Traction and Stability
- Rough Tread Surface for Quick Break In
- Ideal for Tracks Where "slick" Tires are Fastest
- Maximum Performance Right Out Of the Package
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Save Time: No need to grind
- Fits Short Course Wheels
- Prime SC Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
Pro-Line RC Prime Short Course 2.2"/3.0" MC (Clay) Tires
- Brand: Pro-Line
- Product Code: PRO10113-17
- Availability: 2-3 Days