This is an Elite Clear Body for AE B6 and B6D, available in both Regular (3486-30) and Light (3486-25) weight versions. Introducing the all new Elite series of race bodies for 1:10 buggy, a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh new look to the class.
Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Elite features an overall low-slung design with sweeping lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. A cab-forward design with rails extending up the hood and A-pillar provides enhanced steering feeling while a sloped center fin balances out the rear of the car with superior side-bite. The rear of the side pods feature outer ridges designed to lead air up to the included Air Force rear wing, maximizing rear grip.
This body is a perfect fit on the Team Associated B6 & B6D buggies, featuring cut lines for every gearbox configuration. Proudly made in the U.S.A, the Elite is available in both light weight and standard weights of genuine Lexan®. Included with the body are two Air Force 6.5" rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
Hit the track in fresh, Pro-Line style with the new Elite race body!
- Designed with the latest in CAD technology
- Low-slung design with Sweeping Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Feel Combined with Superior Side-Bite
- Includes Pro-Line’s 6.5" Air Force Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
Four step to Race Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Decal your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- Elite Regular or Light Weight Clear Body for AE B6 and B6D (1 pc)
- Air Force 6.5" Wing Pack (1 pack=2 wings)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
Pro-Line RC Elite Clear Body for Team Associated B6 & B6D (Regular Weight) (Clear)
- Brand: Pro-Line
- Product Code: PRO3486-30
- Availability: In Stock